February Meetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi all,

      Our meetings this month are on the theme "Sharing the Love: Creating a Community of Support"

      Santa Cruz:
      Saturday, February 9th, 11am-12:30pm
      The Santa Cruz Village Birth and Family Enrichment Center
      149 Josephine Street, Santa Cruz

      Monterey:
      Saturday, February 9th, 3-4:30pm
      Monterey Public Library Solarium Conference Room
      625 Pacific Street, Monterey
      and
      Thursday, February 28th, 9:30-11am
      Fleet and Family Support Center
      La Mesa Military Housing Complex
      1280 Leahy Road, Monterey
      **Non-military families are welcome to attend this meeting, but the facility can only accommodate babes in arms.**
      Please invite a friend to come with you.

      See you there,
      Tina
    • Tammy Patton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013