Meeting Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi all,

      Our Monterey meeting is this Saturday, from 3 to 5 at the Monterey Public Library in the Solarium Conference Room.
      The topic is Sensitive Approaches to Toilet Learning.
      Whether independent toileting is a distant dream, and ongoing project or just a memory, I hope to see you at the library.
      This is a hot topic for many, but we always have time to talk about whatever is up for you.