Nurturing the Child-Grandparent Relationship

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      Hi all,

      I hope to see you at our Santa Cruz meeting this Saturday (the 8th)
      from 11 to 1 at the Santa Cruz Village,
      or
      the Monterey meeting next Saturday (the 15th)
      from 3 to 5 at the Monterey Public Library.

      It would be great to see lots of kids, parents and grandparents at these meetings!
      Tina
    • Jeana Sward
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
        I wont be able to make it, busy day the 15th! :(

        Jeana Sward