Don't Let the Baby Cry It Out in Monterey

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hi all,

      You have one more chance to get together with attachment-minded parents and talk about nighttime parenting.

      Tomorrow, Thursday, is the first of our meetings at the Fleet and Family Support Center in Monterey.

      “Don’t Let the Baby Cry It Out”
      Thursday, November 29th, 9:30-11:30am
      Fleet and Family Support Center
      La Mesa Military Housing Complex
      1280 Leahy Road, Monterey
      **Civilians are welcome to attend this meeting, but the facility can only accommodate babes in arms.**

      In addition to our Saturday meetings at the Monterey Public Library, we will be meeting at the Fleet and Family Center at 9:30 on the last Thursday of each month (excluding December).

      Hope to see you there!
      Tina

      P.S. Directions from our contact at the center:
      Take Aguajito Road to Farragut Road.  (There is a sign off Aguajito by Farragut that says La Mesa Housing.)
      Turn right onto Farragut.  (You will go through the first stop sign and then turn left at the next stop sign).
      Turn left onto Leahy Road.  (You will see the Tech Connection on your right.)
      Go to the next stop sign and turn left. This is still Leahy Road.  Our building is right at that corner.
      It is a big white and green building and our sign is out front.
      There is limited parking behind our building and people can park out front across the street from our building.