Playgroup survey

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi all,

      Today is the third to last playgroup at Grant Park. In July we will be moving to a new park (or perhaps back to a old favorite). We will also be changing the schedule.

      Please chime in and tell us what days and times work for your family. Also, let us know what are your favorite parks.

      We'll need to make our decisions soon so I can get it in the GUISC calendar.

      Thanks,