Santa Cruz Playgroup

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2012
      Tomorrow's supposed to be cloudy. Should we postpone the playgroup?

      Tina
    • SILVANA PIGA
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2012
        Yes for me.
        I arleady have plans and Fredricks freezes when cloudy.
        Tjhnaks Tina!

        Tomorrow's supposed to be cloudy. Should we postpone the playgroup?

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2012
          Let's postpone then. October 2nd is our next scheduled SC playgroup, but feel free to use this group or the Facebook page to arrange other times.

          Tina