Playgroup in Pacific Grove this week?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26 11:51 PM
      Hi Monterey area people,

      Would you like to meet at Caledonia Park in PG again this week?
      If so, when? Tuesday or Thursday are the best for me.

      Tina
    • Jeana Sward
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27 11:40 AM
        I will be in MS still so I wont be able to this week! Have fun!

        Jeana Sward

        Would you like to meet at Caledonia Park in PG again this week?
        If so, when? Tuesday or Thursday are the best for me.

        Tina

      • Tammy Patton
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27 12:46 PM
          I definitely can't do Tuesday. I think Thursday would work for me. Let me know and I'll extend this out to the LLL group and Holistic group

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27 1:08 PM
            Great! Let's do it at 10 on Thursday.
            And thanks for passing on the word!
            Tina