TOMORROW, 5:30 pm. Chiropractic Medicine and Cranial-sacral Therapy for your Family's Health

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Title: Chiropractic Medicine and Cranial-sacral Therapy for your Family's Health
      When: Tuesday, August 7, 5:30- 7:30pm.
      Where: Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
      Host: Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter
      Cost: FREE
      KIDS WELCOME!

      Susan Nilmeier DC, has specialized in treating newborns and children for 30 years (5 years at a birth center in LA and 24 years on the Monterey Peninsula). She will share her knowledge of cranial-sacral therapy with us in an interactive presentation and talk about how these techniques help mitigate the side effects of birth trauma.  Susan will demonstrate techniques on you or your infant or toddler.  Not to worry, cranial-sacral therapy is like energy work with only only 5 grams of pressure.

      For more information: hmnmontereybay@... or www.facebook.com/hmnmonterey

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly.  We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips, discounts on services and products and our online community.

      This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Monterey County Free Libraries or the City of Monterey.

      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader