Re: Monterey playgroup

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2012
      Hi!  I'm Karen and live in Pacific Grove.  I'm also a co-leader of the Monterey Bay chapter of the Holistic Moms Network.  We have a really active group with lots of playdates each month.  To access the playdates go to meetup.com and create a free log in, then type in your zip code and search for Holistic Moms Network.  When you become a meetup member you can also suggest your own playdates.

      We are meeting today (Tues) at 2pm at Del Monte Beach at Casa Verde in Monterey for yoga on the beach with kids.  Bring a blanket and sunscreen.

      Tomorrow, Wed. July 25th we have 2 meetups: one at 10:30 at Live Earth Farm in Prunedale and one at 1pm at the Carmel Valley Community Pool.

      On Thursday, July 26 at 10:30am we're touring The Farm in Spreckles. The tour is 45 minutes long & includes four "stations." The stations are an educational tour of the produce stand, a tractor ride (and berry picking), a visit with the farm animals, & an introduction and demonstration of the water tower. Open to all ages, children >3 yrs $5/child.   RSVP here: http://homewebs.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=60d412d99494fbd2749fa405c&id=1b53da33ec&e=8836985802.

      Hope to see you soon!
      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader, HMN Monterey Bay