Monterey playgroup

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      Hi Monterey area folks,

      Bonny (who's participating on our Facebook page) says that Tuesdays at 10 isn't a good time for her. Is it a good day/time for you? Or are there better days/times? So far it looks like nobody is going to meet tomorrow at Caledonia Park.

      I've been trying to figure out who is at which end of the Monterey Bay so I can help you get together with your neighbors and create some in-person community. I've figured out that Bonny and Allison (on Facebook), as well as Tammy, Karen, Jennifer and Kristin (on this Yahoogroup) are all in the Monterey area. If I haven't mentioned you, please introduce yourself!

      Let get this party started!
      Tina
    • Karen Shihadeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2012
        Hi!  I'm Karen and live in Pacific Grove.  I'm also a co-leader of the Monterey Bay chapter of the Holistic Moms Network.  We have a really active group with lots of playdates each month.  To access the playdates go to meetup.com and create a free log in, then type in your zip code and search for Holistic Moms Network.  When you become a meetup member you can also suggest your own playdates.

        We are meeting today (Tues) at 2pm at Del Monte Beach at Casa Verde in Monterey for yoga on the beach with kids.  Bring a blanket and sunscreen.

        Tomorrow, Wed. July 25th we have 2 meetups: one at 10:30 at Live Earth Farm in Prunedale and one at 1pm at the Carmel Valley Community Pool.

        On Thursday, July 26 at 10:30am we're touring The Farm in Spreckles. The tour is 45 minutes long & includes four "stations." The stations are an educational tour of the produce stand, a tractor ride (and berry picking), a visit with the farm animals, & an introduction and demonstration of the water tower. Open to all ages, children >3 yrs $5/child.   RSVP here: http://homewebs.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=60d412d99494fbd2749fa405c&id=1b53da33ec&e=8836985802.

        Hope to see you soon!
        --
        Karen Shihadeh
        co-leader, HMN Monterey Bay