What's in your Medical Kit?

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      Title: What's in Your Medical Kit?
      When: Tuesday, July 3rd, 5:30- 7:30pm.
      Where: Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
      Host: Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter
      Cost: FREE
      KIDS WELCOME!

      Holistic Moms Network's monthly meeting for July will focus on your go-to stash of medicines. What are those items you have on hand at all times in case you need them?- salves, lotions, homeopathics, over-the-counter pills, aromatherapy, etc. Do you take it all with you when you travel or pare it down to a few basics? We want to hear from you in this group discussion.

      For more information: hmnmontereybay@... or www.facebook.com/hmnmonterey

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly.  We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips, discounts on services and products and our online community.

      This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Monterey County Free Libraries or the City of Monterey.

      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader