re potty training

  • Diane S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      hi Silvana

      We are not trying to push her into potty training, but it might seem that way as i did forget to say one vital piece of information when i posted the original message, which is that she has been doing EC for the last 9 months.  Her distress comes when she actually has to go in her diapers, we are totally laid back on it, if she pees on our floors by mistake it not a big issue, we both clean it up and go on about having fun.

      My main concern with her not liking diapers much is that she may feel uptight and try to hold pee in.

      And yes she is precocious, she crawled at 4 months, walked at 7.5 and is now happily running and climbing over most terrain, i should have guessed she was a carbon copy of me when she popped out almost 3.5 weeks early after about only 4 hours of labor.  Determined is her main word- much to my dismay at times.  :)

      Diane