239Saturday Meeting in Monterey

    May 14 12:09 PM
      Hi Monterey area parents,

      I'd like to remind you about our meeting this Saturday at the Monterey Public Library, which is not at our usual time.

      "Baby Talk"

      From birth, our babies are trying to engage us in conversation. At our May meetings, we’ll explore some of the ways that we can learn to understand what they’re telling us, and some good things to keep in mind when we respond. We'll also talk about how communicating with our children changes as they grow.

      Saturday, May 17th, 1 to 2:30pm
      Monterey Public Library
      625 Pacific Street, Monterey

      If you can't make that time, don't forget about our meeting at the Fleet and Family Support Center, which is open to military (all branches) and non-military families.

      Thursday, May 29th, 9:30 to 11am
      Fleet and Family Support Center
      1280 Leahy Road, Monterey

      Hope to see you soon,