      From: Soquel PENS <soquelpens@...>
      Subject: Soquel PENS Fundraiser - Quilt, Book and Bake Sale Nov. 23rd
      Date: November 8, 2013 at 11:08:11 AM PST
      To: Soquel PENS <soquelpens@...>

      Greetings friends and family!

      Our Co-Op has an exciting new fundraiser coming up on Saturday, November 23rd.  Please join us from 10a - 1p at the Branciforte Small School Auditorium (corner of Branciforte & Water Street) for our quilt, book and bake sale!

      There will be about 200 quilt gift sets to choose from, as well as used individual books and bake sale. Each themed set includes one "snuggle" size quilt, a gently used book and a stuffed animal for only $20.

      Professional story teller, Sirena Andrea, will be joining us from 11-12.

      We hope to see you there!