221November meetings

    Nov 7, 2013
      Hi all,

      This month's theme is Striving for Family Balance.
      We'll be having both our Santa Cruz and Monterey meetings this Saturday, the 9th at their usual times:

      11am at the Santa Cruz Village
      730 Mission Street, Santa Cruz

      and

      3pm at the Monterey Public Library
      625 Pacific Street, Monterey

      We will be talking about how simplifying and slowing down can help us
      in our ever changing quest for balance in our family lives.

      You are welcome to bring your whole family or come alone,
      whichever helps you achieve a more balanced Saturday!

      See you then,
      Tina

      Note: Due to the upcoming holidays there will be no last-Thursday-of-the-month meetings
      at the Fleet and Family Support Center for November or December.