207Holistic Mom Network meets this Tuesday to discuss healthy diet for longevity

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Sep 1, 2013
      Meeting Topic: Weston A. Price Foundation
      When: Tuesday, Sept 3, 5:30- 7:30pm.
      Where: Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
      Host: Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter
      Cost: FREE
      KIDS WELCOME!
      See our newsletter to learn more.

      The Weston A. Price Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charity that disseminates the research of nutrition pioneer Dr. Weston Price. The Foundation is dedicated to restoring nutrient-dense foods to the human diet through education, research and activism. Torre Forrest from our local Weston A Price Foundation Monterey chapter will speak about her family’s journey to healthy living.

      For more information about the Weston A. Price Foundation, visit their website, http://www.westonaprice.org/.

      For more information: hmnmontereybay@... or www.facebook.com/hmnmonterey

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly.  We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips, discounts on services and products and our online community.

      This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Monterey County Free Libraries or the City of Monterey.