      I'll email Nicole, too. Let me know what you gals decide.

      Thanks again!
      Tina

      On Feb 18, 2013, at 8:27 PM, Jeana Sward <jeanalamae@...> wrote:

      I would host one here! At my house or at a park in PG :)

      Jeana Sward

      From: Tina McRorie <amsel@...>
      To: "montereybayapi@yahoogroups.com" <montereybayapi@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 8:13 PM
      Subject: [montereybayapi] Playgroups

      Hi all,

      I am looking for people who would be willing to host or co-host one of our playgroups.

      I already have one parent who has volunteered to host one in Ben Lomond. Emilie and I will be working to find a good time and day for the playgroup to meet. Stay tuned for that.

      Also, if you are interested in hosting one in Santa Cruz, the Monterey/Pacific Grove area or anywhere in between, please let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

      Thanks,