144Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, Tuesday, Sept 4- YOU'RE INVITED!!!

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Sep 2, 2012
      Title: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
      When: Tuesday, Septemeber 4, 5:30- 7:30pm.
      Where: Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
      Host: Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter
      Cost: FREE
      KIDS WELCOME!

      Oona Hull, LAc, acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist, owner and practitioner at the Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine Center in Pacific Grove will speak about how acupuncture can be used to help alleviate symptoms and find the root cause of ill health. Acupuncture is a safe, gentle and drug-free therapy for treating many health conditions, including women's health issues, musculo-skeletal conditions and injuries, stress and anxiety, immune function, and digestive problems.

      For more information: hmnmontereybay@... or www.facebook.com/hmnmonterey

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly.  We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips, discounts on services and products and our online community.

      This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Monterey County Free Libraries or the City of Monterey.

      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader