State of Nirvana. chastity belt stap-on fucking by mistress SJ

  • melhidesk99
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      http://rengotgp.servik.com/ohura.htm here's a sample thumbnail
      photo taken by my mistress from behind while she's fucking me using
      her strap-on dildo through my chastity belt.
      http://rengotgp.servik.com/ohura.htm
      i was being fucked for an hour by mistress SJ without a break. my
      cock is locked up in pain, trying to get a hard on but without any
      progress...dildo movement in my ass was constantly

      stimulating my prostate to the extreme while there's no way for me to
      get any sexual release.
      http://rengotgp.servik.com/ohura.htm
      larger version and more pics of this series will be placed inside my
      network album later tonight, including mistress SJ riding on top my
      chastity cock with deep penetration.
      http://rengotgp.servik.com/ohura.htm
      please reply to this post and let me know if you would like to see
      these pics. if there's only a few of you who's interested, then maybe
      i'll not post them up (my mistress said there

      should be at least 15+ replies before i can post the pics).
      http://rengotgp.servik.com/ohura.htm
      ohura