No activity in last 7 days
Monsees came from Alsace-Lorraine area to the Hanover Germany area and emigrated in 1840's and 1850's to mid-Missouri along with Hashagens, Albers and others. From Missouri they eventually spread to almost every state in the Union and some in the early 1900's homesteaded in western Canada. This list is to get in contact with descendants of the various branches for genealogical research and family information.
- Mar 30, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.