Re: No Subject

  • skinnerd@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2000
      Sure do remember you. I will go look at the web site. I am not
      actively researching genealogy anymore, but I like to keep my hand in it
      a bit. I recently had to renew the Monington list at ONEList due to
      lack of messages. I am going to post this reply to the list in case
      someone else is also interested in the website.

      --
      Dave Skinner, Le Jardin Ombrag´┐Ż, Tallahassee, Florida
      E-Mail: skinnerd@...