Re: Monington

  • skinnerd@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 1999
      Glad to hear from you. We have a very small Monington e-mail group
      established through ONELIST.COM. If you would like to subscribe, go to
      the following website and follow the instructions. There is no charge.

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/monington

      After you have subscribed, tell us what you have on your Monington
      line. Based on this message, sounds like you are not a descendent of
      William Monington of Philadelphia.

      --
      Dave Skinner, Le Jardin Ombrag�, Tallahassee, Florida
      E-Mail skinnerd@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2001
        Since, I haven't had any mail lately, I thought I might not have
        signed in correctly
      • Dave Skinner
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2001
          I have been out of town all week, so I haven't been able to work on the Bill
          Gass stuff. Will be back home tomorrow night so I'll start them up again
          Monday.

          --
          Dave Skinner, Le Jardin Ombragé, Tallahassee, Florida
          E-Mail: skinnerd@...