Quick & Easy immigration to UK, USA, Australia and Canada.

  • Certain Changes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      Hi All,
      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

      http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

      Thanks

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".
    • Jocelyn Keene
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        Will whoever is moderating this group please delete the member who is
        sending out all these junk emails.
        Thanks,
        Jocelyn