Re: [monington] 1850 Buck County Census James MONINGTON

  • Dave Skinner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      I am not at home this week, so I could not check all my files, but I do
      not find this James on my database. William Monington did live in Bucks
      County before he moved to Wayne County, so I am sure there is a
      connection. I will dig deeper in my files at home this weekend and see
      if I have anything further.

      Glad to see a message posted on this list.

      --
      Dave Skinner, Le Jardin Ombragé, Tallahassee, Florida
      E-Mail: skinnerd@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
        I dug through my file and found nothing further to help with James,
        except there are several deeds and other sources indicating that William
        Monington lived in Bensalem Twp, Buck County, before he moved to
        Damascus, Wayne County.