ELizabeth Manington m John Marple 1808

  • Patty Hankins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      I found a record at Genealogy.com - in the Pennsyvlania Vital Records,
      Vol II. Register of Baptisms, Marriages, 1772-1822 - on page 291 - for
      the marriage of

      John Marple & Elizabeth Manington. Both of Philadelphia. 17th of March,
      1808 Thursday evening.

      Has anyone else come across this marriage? or happen to know who she is?

      I have an Elizabeth Monington - no dates - daughter of William
      Monington/Sarah Coxe. An 1808 marriage wouldn't be unreasonable for one
      of their children.

      Does anyone know anything about Elizabeth daughter of William/Sarah - or
      if she might be the Elizabeth Manington who married John Marple in 1808?

      Thanks

      Patty