Monington Website

  • Patty Hankins
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2001
      I've added info on family and this listserv to the Monington Home page.
      It's at

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~plhankins/MONINGTONOFPAHOME.htm

      If what I've put on the Home Page looks good - I'll go ahead and ask for
      a link from the Wayne County genweb site - and post a note about it to
      the PAWAYNE list.

      Let me know what you think

      Thanks

      Patty
    • Dave Skinner
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2001
        It looks very good. I have not reviewed it all but what I see I like.
        Cudos once again.

        Patty Hankins wrote:

        > I've added info on family and this listserv to the Monington Home page.
        > It's at
        >
        > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~plhankins/MONINGTONOFPAHOME.htm
        >
        > If what I've put on the Home Page looks good - I'll go ahead and ask for
        > a link from the Wayne County genweb site - and post a note about it to
        > the PAWAYNE list.
        >
        > Let me know what you think
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Patty
        >

        > Exchanging information on the MONINGTON family in America.

        Dave Skinner, Le Jardin Ombragé, Tallahassee, Florida
        E-Mail: skinnerd@...
        MAIN WEBSITE - http://www.nettally.com/skinnerd/ombrage.html
        GINGER WEBSITE - http://www.nettally.com/skinnerd/gingers.htm
      • probets@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2001
          Patty, The work you have done is amazing. Thank you so much!

          Pat LaT