Monington Website

  • Patty Hankins
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2001
      It looks like my Monington website at go.com is gone - probably
      permantently. Go.com send a message out last month saying that they
      didn't promise to keep the free web space past Feb 28.

      I'm going to redesign my whole website - so that it's easier to link
      people in the various lines. The new site will eventually be at
      rootsweb.com. I'll let you know when I get the Monington info up at the
      new address.

      Patty
    • Opal Hocker
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2001
        patty,

        haven't been able to be an active searcher with the rest of you but have
        printed off all the info. you have posted and you all did a great job so
        hope you can keep going. will wait to hear from you in the future

        opal
        > permantently. Go.com send a message out last month saying that they
        > didn't promise to keep the free web space past Feb 28.
        >
        > I'm going to redesign my whole website - so that it's easier to link
        > people in the various lines. The new site will eventually be at
        > rootsweb.com. I'll let you know when I get the Monington info up at the
        > new address.
        >
        > Patty
        >

        > Exchanging information on the MONINGTON family in America.

      • Patty Hankins
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8 6:34 AM
          I've added info on family and this listserv to the Monington Home page.
          It's at

          http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~plhankins/MONINGTONOFPAHOME.htm

          If what I've put on the Home Page looks good - I'll go ahead and ask for
          a link from the Wayne County genweb site - and post a note about it to
          the PAWAYNE list.

          Let me know what you think

          Thanks

          Patty
        • Dave Skinner
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8 5:18 PM
            It looks very good. I have not reviewed it all but what I see I like.
            Cudos once again.

            Patty Hankins wrote:

            > I've added info on family and this listserv to the Monington Home page.
            > It's at
            >
            > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~plhankins/MONINGTONOFPAHOME.htm
            >
            > If what I've put on the Home Page looks good - I'll go ahead and ask for
            > a link from the Wayne County genweb site - and post a note about it to
            > the PAWAYNE list.
            >
            > Let me know what you think
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Patty
            >

            > Exchanging information on the MONINGTON family in America.

            Dave Skinner, Le Jardin Ombragé, Tallahassee, Florida
            E-Mail: skinnerd@...
            MAIN WEBSITE - http://www.nettally.com/skinnerd/ombrage.html
            GINGER WEBSITE - http://www.nettally.com/skinnerd/gingers.htm
          • probets@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8 5:25 PM
              Patty, The work you have done is amazing. Thank you so much!

              Pat LaT