Hi everyone, OUSA roll call.

  • orudorumagi11
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      OK, anyone who is attending OUSA please reply to this post. I would
      like to make a list of people that I have to meet. I will also try to
      get a moneyfolders_unite group table.

      I can't wait till convention!

      See you guys soon,
      Won Park
    • Dribalz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        Won:

        I'll be arriving at OUSA Friday evening near 10pm.

        Andrew

        "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life"
        -W. Somerset Maugham

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • BK Webb
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
          I will be there starting sometime around noon on Friday, and leaving in
          the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday.

          Looking forward to meeting some more folders. This will be by second
          OUSA convention.

          I am also looking forward to learning Won's fish with scales!!!

          Cheers,
          Brian K. Webb
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/bkwebb
        • D. S.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2007
            Any one aware of shows on the West Coast (San
            Francisco, San Jose - California area?

            in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          • Noguchi, Marcio
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
              Won,

              I will be attending the OUSA convention, and if you get a MoneyFolders_Unite table, I will be happy to stop by.
              Looking forward to seeing you there, as well as all the others from the group!

              Regards,
              Marcio.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
                You might want to try contacting the Bay Area Rapid Folders -- yes..
                BARF.

                good luck,
                Michele

                --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "D. S."

              • andrisan@pacbell.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
                  PCOC is to be in Vancouver BC in November.
                  john