Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Fwd: [Origami] Origami Sighting --- sort of

  • England2US@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi.
      Enjoyed the dollar sighting on the web site you named. Now that you have perked my interest where can the diagrams be found for the beautiful ring, and I have never ever seen a palm tree folded before!  Any help would be appreciated since I am relatively new to origami. Thanks.
      England2us@...
    • England2US@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello.

        You peaked my interest with that origami sighting .  Have you any idea who folded that beautiful diamond ring and the palm trees which were on that site?  I am relatively new to origami so any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.
        England2us@...
      • Kathy Knapp
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
          Well, I just went back to the site, and the tiny "replay" wasn't there.  When I saw it, there was a house, and others I don't recall just now, but not a diamond ring or palm tree.  There is a Dime in a ring, by Kenneth Kawamura in Origami USA's publication "Making More with Money"  Sorry to be of no more help that this.
          Kathy

          England2US@... wrote:
          Hello.

          You peaked my interest with that origami sighting .  Have you any idea who folded that beautiful diamond ring and the palm trees which were on that site?  I am relatively new to origami so any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.
          England2us@aol. com

          Do well your part todayJuliette Gordon Low
        • England2US@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
            Hi Kathy.
            Thanks - that,s okay.  I went there again and it wasn't there either and I saw that they said the sign gets changes every so many hours so theres the answer to that.  It was nice to see though and I will try and track down the ring from other sources and thank you again for the sighting.
            Jean
            England2us@...