Poll results for moneyfolders_unite

  • moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2007
      The following moneyfolders_unite poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: If "Money_folders united" started
      meeting for chat sessions on Yahoo
      chat; what would be a good time for you
      to join our chats about folding money?
      The time choices are based on EST-
      (eastern standard time)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - EST- between 6:00pm and 11:00 pm weekdays, 4 votes, 33.33%
      - EST- between 9:00am and 5:00 pm weekdays, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - EST- Saturday after 6:00 pm, 1 votes, 8.33%
      - EST-Sunday after 6:00 pm, 1 votes, 8.33%
      - EST-Saturday between 12:00 and 5:00 pm, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - EST-Sunday between 12:00 and 5:00 pm, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Anytime, 6 votes, 50.00%
      - Other, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/moneyfolders_unite

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Kathy Knapp
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 17, 2007
        When was the poll opened?  This is the first I heard of it.  With only 10 votes, I apparently am not the only one who missed this.

        Kathy knapp

        moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        The following moneyfolders_ unite poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: If "Money_folders united" started
        meeting for chat sessions on Yahoo
        chat; what would be a good time for you
        to join our chats about folding money?
        The time choices are based on EST-
        (eastern standard time)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - EST- between 6:00pm and 11:00 pm weekdays, 4 votes, 33.33%
        - EST- between 9:00am and 5:00 pm weekdays, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - EST- Saturday after 6:00 pm, 1 votes, 8.33%
        - EST-Sunday after 6:00 pm, 1 votes, 8.33%
        - EST-Saturday between 12:00 and 5:00 pm, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - EST-Sunday between 12:00 and 5:00 pm, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Anytime, 6 votes, 50.00%
        - Other, 0 votes, 0.00%

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/moneyfolde rs_unite

        http://help. yahoo.com/ help/us/groups/

        Do well your part todayJuliette Gordon Low
      • Laura Young
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2007
          I didn't get the poll either.

          Laura

          Kathy Knapp <ksknapp@...> wrote:
[...]

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

        • crystalune@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2007
            I also didn't know anything about a poll. Guess it was a secret ballot
            process. MizzN
          • Andrisan@pacbell.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 18, 2007
              nor I...
              john
            • moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 16, 2009
                The following moneyfolders_unite poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: When would be a good time for a weekly chat session?
                I'm also open to any suggestions.

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - weekday evening PST(6:00pm-10:00pm), 5 votes, 20.83%
                - weekday evening EST(6:00pm-10:00pm), 5 votes, 20.83%
                - weekend evening PST(6:00pm-10:00pm), 7 votes, 29.17%
                - weekend evening EST(6:00pm-10:00pm), 6 votes, 25.00%
                - none of the above, 1 votes, 4.17%

                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/moneyfolders_unite

              • C Mac
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 21, 2009
                  How did my moneyfolders account get closed ??Iwas receveing
                  moneyfolders untill 3/16/09 and then it disipeared could some
                  please help.

                  To your good health.  C.Mc.

                  http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.html