Re: NEW TO THE GROUP

  • Paulette
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
      Perhaps you could cut the origami paper with scalloped scissors also.

      --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "Laura" <momyoung3@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi. I'm new to the group and I joined because I'm interested in
      > learning more about origami but also because I'm working on a project
      > and will need your help. I am making a money shirt for a man but am
      > looking for a blouse more feminine for a women. Does anyone have a
      > pattern? I'm working against the clock right now but any help you
      can
      > lend me, I'd really appreciate it.
      >
      > Laura

    • Laura Young
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
        Hi Paulette:

        Thanks for the suggestion.  I did eventually cut some colored paper with my scallop scissors and the sleeves miraculously transformed the shirt to a blouse.  On the scallops, I added a few beads.  It really turned out well.

        Thanks you all for different suggestions.

        Laura

        wrote:

        > Hi. I'm new to the group and I joined because I'm interested in
        > learning more about origami but also because I'm working on a project
        > and will need your help. I am making a money shirt for a man but am
        > looking for a blouse more feminine for a women. Does anyone have a
        > pattern? I'm working against the clock right now but any help you
        can
        > lend me, I'd really appreciate it.
        >
        > Laura

      • joe
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2006
          hai my name joyce, i'm from indonesia. i'd like to learn about origami, please teach me and let me see the picture
          thanks

          wrote:

          > Hi. I'm new to the group and I joined because I'm interested in
          > learning more about origami but also because I'm working on a project
          > and will need your help. I am making a money shirt for a man but am
          > looking for a blouse more feminine for a women. Does anyone have a
          > pattern? I'm working against the clock right now but any help you
          can
          > lend me, I'd really appreciate it.
          >
          > Laura

          Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!