Dollar Bill Pistol

  • charlesstonebranch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24 2:28 AM
      Hi.

      Hi,

      I´m trying to figure out a way to do a pistol or AK47 (or similar) out
      of a dollar bill.
      I´m working on a school project of money invested in crime and need
      that videofilmed.

      Have anyone seen a diagram for this on the internet?

      Can someone with a bit of experience try?

      Charles
    • Kathy Knapp
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25 9:58 AM
        Not quite an AK47, but there is a rifle and a pistol in The Magic of Folding Money by Bill Caruba.
        It is available from , www.wonderworkshops.com

        Kathy

        charlesstonebranch <charlesstonebranch@...> wrote:
        Hi.

        Hi,

        I´m trying to figure out a way to do a pistol or AK47 (or similar) out
        of a dollar bill.
        I´m working on a school project of money invested in crime and need
        that videofilmed.

        Have anyone seen a diagram for this on the internet?

        Can someone with a bit of experience try?

        Charles

        Do well your part todayJuliette Gordon Low