Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Mother Nature/Bunny Fold

  • Norma
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
      Horrorgami by Steve and Megumi Biddle has Halloween related folds including spider,flying witch, owl, rat, bat, spider, jack o lantern, etc.

      Origami Monsters by Isamu Asahi speaks for itself.  Easy enough for children.
      Hope this is helpful.   Norma

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 1, 2013, at 3:46 PM, Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:

      I would like it as well  Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a pumpkin fold or other related folds

      On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

      Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

      Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
       Can anyone help me?

    • Kathy Knapp
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
        Make that 'most' do not use $, but there are several with money.

        Kathy Knapp,
        Peoria, Illinois, USA
        Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low

        These do not use money as the paper, but are Halloween.

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2013
          You ask is there a Pumpkin fold? Would that resemble a Squash fold?
          ---- Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:
          I would like it as well Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with

          the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a
          pumpkin fold or other related folds
          On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami. Though it used a file card, a
          > dollar bill could probably be used.
          >
          > Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding
          > story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping
          > bunny. I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
          > Can anyone help me?

        • kyrene42
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013

             Thank you for the name of the video and the link.

            ---- Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:
            I would like it as well Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with

            the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a
            pumpkin fold or other related folds
            On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami. Though it used a file card, a
            > dollar bill could probably be used.
            >
            > Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding
            > story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping
            > bunny. I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
            > Can anyone help me?

          • C Mac