Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Mother Nature/Bunny Fold

  • Bruce Martin
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2013

      I would like it as well  Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a pumpkin fold or other related folds

      On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

      Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

      Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
       Can anyone help me?

    • Norma
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
        Horrorgami by Steve and Megumi Biddle has Halloween related folds including spider,flying witch, owl, rat, bat, spider, jack o lantern, etc.

        Origami Monsters by Isamu Asahi speaks for itself.  Easy enough for children.
        Hope this is helpful.   Norma

        Sent from my iPad

        On Oct 1, 2013, at 3:46 PM, Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:

        I would like it as well  Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a pumpkin fold or other related folds

        On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

        Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

        Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
         Can anyone help me?

      • Kathy Knapp
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
          These do not use money as the paper, but are Halloween.

          Kathy Knapp,
          Peoria, Illinois, USA
          Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
            Make that 'most' do not use $, but there are several with money.

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 3, 2013
              You ask is there a Pumpkin fold? Would that resemble a Squash fold?
              ---- Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:
              I would like it as well Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with

              the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a
              pumpkin fold or other related folds
              On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami. Though it used a file card, a
              > dollar bill could probably be used.
              >
              > Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding
              > story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping
              > bunny. I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
              > Can anyone help me?

            • kyrene42
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013

                 Thank you for the name of the video and the link.

                ---- Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:
                I would like it as well Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with

                the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a
                pumpkin fold or other related folds
                On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami. Though it used a file card, a
                > dollar bill could probably be used.
                >
                > Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding
                > story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping
                > bunny. I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
                > Can anyone help me?

              • C Mac