Mother Nature/Bunny Fold

  • kyrene42
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2013
      Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

      Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
       Can anyone help me?
    • Michel Grand
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2013
        Hi

        The complete title of the storygami is “Mother Nature fell asleep for the winter”.
        It’s the creation of Gay Merrill Gross, story teller and paper folder.

        The video tape from where you have seen it is http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Peace-Of-Paper-Beginners/dp/B00004CTPA

        The producer of "The Peace of Paper" video (that Gay told the story) never asked Gay’s permission to use the story in this format.

        Michel

        (from France)

        Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 10:58 PM
        Subject: [moneyfolders_unite] Mother Nature/Bunny Fold

        Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

        Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
        Can anyone help me?

      • Kathy Knapp
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2013
          I can't help, because this is totally new to me, and I'd love to also know.  Thanks

          Kathy Knapp,
          Peoria, Illinois, USA
          Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low

          Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

          Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
           Can anyone help me?

        • Bruce Martin
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 1, 2013

            I would like it as well  Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a pumpkin fold or other related folds

            On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

            Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami.  Though it used a file card, a dollar bill could probably be used.

            Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping bunny.  I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
             Can anyone help me?

          • Norma
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
              Horrorgami by Steve and Megumi Biddle has Halloween related folds including spider,flying witch, owl, rat, bat, spider, jack o lantern, etc.

              Origami Monsters by Isamu Asahi speaks for itself.  Easy enough for children.
              Hope this is helpful.   Norma

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
                These do not use money as the paper, but are Halloween.

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 2, 2013
                  Make that 'most' do not use $, but there are several with money.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 3, 2013
                    You ask is there a Pumpkin fold? Would that resemble a Squash fold?
                    ---- Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:
                    I would like it as well Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with

                    the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a
                    pumpkin fold or other related folds
                    On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami. Though it used a file card, a
                    > dollar bill could probably be used.
                    >
                    > Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding
                    > story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping
                    > bunny. I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
                    > Can anyone help me?

                  • kyrene42
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013

                       Thank you for the name of the video and the link.

                      ---- Bruce Martin <bmartin@...> wrote:
                      I would like it as well Would also like to get more diagrams tying in with

                      the seasons such as now Halloween is here soon does anyone know of a
                      pumpkin fold or other related folds
                      On Sep 30, 2013 4:58 PM, <kyrene42@...> wrote:

                      > **
                      >

                      > Sort of Off Topic, but it's still origami. Though it used a file card, a
                      > dollar bill could probably be used.
                      >
                      > Many years ago, I had a video tape of origami folding that had a folding
                      > story of Mother Nature waking up in the Spring that evolved into a hopping
                      > bunny. I cannot remember all the story or find the video.
                      > Can anyone help me?

                    • C Mac