JOHN PORTER'S YOUTUBE MONEY ORIGAMI DIRT BIKE

  • novinski1916
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS, OR BETTER YET, A VIDEO OF THE MONEY DIRT BIKE? OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BOOK I CAN BUY?

      A MUCH LOVED LITTLE NEPHEW FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PHOTO ON YOUTUBE AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE.

      I APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL HELP.

      THANK YOU.

      DIANA
    • Desirae
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
        --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "novinski1916" <novinski1916@...> wrote:

        > DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS, OR BETTER YET, A VIDEO OF THE MONEY DIRT BIKE? OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BOOK I CAN BUY?
        >
        > A MUCH LOVED LITTLE NEPHEW FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PHOTO ON YOUTUBE AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE.
        >
        > I APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL HELP.
        >
        > THANK YOU.
        >
        > DIANA

        Hello,

        If it is this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-05uZD2J8.
        I do believe the youtuber created it himself. I've searched else where and did not find anyone else folding the model besides that video. The rest of the videos looks like he designed some of those.

        I could be wrong, but I'm not so sure you could find a diagram/institutions since he has not made one.

        I did find an origami motorcycle that looks amazing if you wanted to use that instead. It looks very nice. its by Ryo Aoki. Im not sure if I'm allowed to post the link but if you click on each link it links it to each page of the diagram. It takes forever to load but it is there.-> http://jongle.de.feu.free.fr/origami/Ryo%20Aoki%20-%20Motorcycle/
        here are also two other motorcycles (book review site) http://www.giladorigami.com/BO_SuperComplex.html

        hope that helped

        Desirae