Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Re: A few original designs

  • AJ B
    Message 1 of 25 , May 19, 2013
      Outstanding designs!  its nice to get something new and refreshing after soo many months / years of the same old designs!! You are quite talented!  I wouldn't mind if you diagrammed them all! haha :)   Great work!
      Art B. from Upstate NY

      Message 2 of 25 , May 19, 2013

        On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 5:58 AM, johntodaro1 <johntodaro1@...> wrote:
        "Also, here is another design I just came up with;
        can you tell what it is? "

        A very cute squirrel!

        Agreed! Nice design.

        Chris Lott <chris@...>

      • janessa_munt
        Message 3 of 25 , May 26, 2013
          New design! Can you tell what it is?  http://imgur.com/RpkZ74G

          --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" wrote:

          > Here are some models designed by me . I'm
          > considering diagramming them, would anyone be interested in those?
          > http://imgur.com/a/TaFWy#0
          > Also, here is Kade Chan's hell cobra that I folded out of money.
          > http://imgur.com/t0pAGVM

        • Michael
          Message 4 of 25 , May 26, 2013
            --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" <janessamunt@...> wrote:

            > New design! Can you tell what it is?

            Well, if it weren't for the description "dollar bulldog", I would have guessed a Formula-1 racer.

            Seriously cute model! And my other guess would have been "pug".

            michael
            http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/
          • jcanmimi
            Message 5 of 25 , May 27, 2013
              It's ADORABLE!!!!

            • Chris Lott
              Message 6 of 25 , May 27, 2013
                Not only is this a sweet design, i bet you could turn this into a cute pig pretty easily.

                I don't know how quickly you are designing these, but there could be a book in your future!

              • Jeanette H
                Message 7 of 25 , May 27, 2013
                  Your Bulldog is wonderful and I love how the swirl on the bill makes the Bulldogs eye!
                  Jeanette

                   ¸•*¨'*•.¸       Friendship, the golden thread that ties all hearts together!
                   ../l • • l\..    Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart!
                  .(/( • ,)\).    She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
                   .(,,)*(,,)    The best psychiatrist in the world can't help you as much as a puppy licking your face!
                  In the rythm of the needles there is music for the soul!

                  --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" wrote: > > Here are some models designed by me . I'm > considering diagramming them, would anyone be interested in those? > http://imgur.com/a/TaFWy#0 > Also, here is Kade Chan's hell cobra that I folded out of money. > http://imgur.com/t0pAGVM > >
                • janessa_munt
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 27, 2013
                    Whoops, didn't realize there was a description on that picture >.>

                    And thanks! haha :)

                    --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <paperknight2003@...> wrote:

                    > --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" <janessamunt@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > New design! Can you tell what it is?
                    >

                    > Well, if it weren't for the description "dollar bulldog", I would have guessed a Formula-1 racer.
                    >
                    > Seriously cute model! And my other guess would have been "pug".
                    >
                    > michael
                    > http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/

                  • th33unknownart1st
                    Message 9 of 25 , May 28, 2013
                      --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, Jeanette H <jeaholm@...> wrote:

                      > Your Bulldog is wonderful and I love how the swirl on the bill makes the Bulldogs eye!
                      > Jeanette
                      >
                      >  ¸•*¨'*•.¸       Friendship, the golden thread that ties all hearts together!
                      >  ../l • • l\..    Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart!
                      > .(/( • ,)\).    She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
                      >  .(,,)*(,,)   The best psychiatrist in the world can't help you as much as a puppy licking your face!
                      > In the rythm of the needles there is music for the soul!
                      >

                      > >________________________________

                      I would like to try you design with my son if at all possible
                    • Billy Parsons
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 29, 2013
                        Love the cobra and I for one would love to see a diagram for it.
                        Billy Parsons
                        Computer Doctor
                        5711 Skye St.
                        Alexandria, LA 71303
                        (318) 619-9040
                      • trumpetpartner
                        Message 11 of 25 , Dec 22, 2013

                          I would be interested in trying the $2 octopus.

                        • Hans nolde
                          Message 12 of 25 , Dec 22, 2013
                            How do I stop the emails from you guys?

                            ------------------------------
                            On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 6:07 PM EST trumpetpartner@... wrote:

                            >I would be interested in trying the $2 octopus.
                          • Bruce Martin
                            Message 13 of 25 , Dec 22, 2013

                              I would for sure. Great job

                              On May 17, 2013 9:36 AM, "Jason Osborne" <n77jco@...> wrote:

                              the lion and squid are great

                              On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Chris Lott <chris@...> wrote:

                              On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM, janessa_munt <janessamunt@...> wrote:

                              Here are some models designed by me .  I'm considering diagramming them, would anyone be interested in those?

                              The Lion and the Bow-Tie!

                              Chris Lott <chris@...>