Re: A few original designs

  • johntodaro1
    Message 1 of 25 , May 19, 2013
      "Also, here is another design I just came up with;
      can you tell what it is? "

      A very cute squirrel!

      Marguerite
    • AJ B
      Message 2 of 25 , May 19, 2013
        Outstanding designs!  its nice to get something new and refreshing after soo many months / years of the same old designs!! You are quite talented!  I wouldn't mind if you diagrammed them all! haha :)   Great work!
        Art B. from Upstate NY

        Message 3 of 25 , May 19, 2013

          On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 5:58 AM, johntodaro1 <johntodaro1@...> wrote:
          "Also, here is another design I just came up with;
          can you tell what it is? "

          A very cute squirrel!

          Agreed! Nice design.

          Chris Lott <chris@...>

        • janessa_munt
          Message 4 of 25 , May 26, 2013
            New design! Can you tell what it is?  http://imgur.com/RpkZ74G

            --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" wrote:

            > Here are some models designed by me . I'm
            > considering diagramming them, would anyone be interested in those?
            > http://imgur.com/a/TaFWy#0
            > Also, here is Kade Chan's hell cobra that I folded out of money.
            > http://imgur.com/t0pAGVM

          • Michael
            Message 5 of 25 , May 26, 2013
              --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" <janessamunt@...> wrote:

              > New design! Can you tell what it is?

              Well, if it weren't for the description "dollar bulldog", I would have guessed a Formula-1 racer.

              Seriously cute model! And my other guess would have been "pug".

              michael
              http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/
            • jcanmimi
              Message 6 of 25 , May 27, 2013
                It's ADORABLE!!!!

              • Chris Lott
                Message 7 of 25 , May 27, 2013
                  Not only is this a sweet design, i bet you could turn this into a cute pig pretty easily.

                  I don't know how quickly you are designing these, but there could be a book in your future!

                • Jeanette H
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 27, 2013
                    Your Bulldog is wonderful and I love how the swirl on the bill makes the Bulldogs eye!
                    Jeanette

                     ¸•*¨'*•.¸       Friendship, the golden thread that ties all hearts together!
                     ../l • • l\..    Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart!
                    .(/( • ,)\).    She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
                     .(,,)*(,,)    The best psychiatrist in the world can't help you as much as a puppy licking your face!
                    In the rythm of the needles there is music for the soul!

                    --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" wrote: > > Here are some models designed by me . I'm > considering diagramming them, would anyone be interested in those? > http://imgur.com/a/TaFWy#0 > Also, here is Kade Chan's hell cobra that I folded out of money. > http://imgur.com/t0pAGVM > >
                  • janessa_munt
                    Message 9 of 25 , May 27, 2013
                      Whoops, didn't realize there was a description on that picture >.>

                      And thanks! haha :)

                      --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <paperknight2003@...> wrote:

                      > --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "janessa_munt" <janessamunt@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > New design! Can you tell what it is?
                      >

                      > Well, if it weren't for the description "dollar bulldog", I would have guessed a Formula-1 racer.
                      >
                      > Seriously cute model! And my other guess would have been "pug".
                      >
                      > michael
                      > http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/

                    • th33unknownart1st
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 28, 2013
                        --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, Jeanette H <jeaholm@...> wrote:

                        > Your Bulldog is wonderful and I love how the swirl on the bill makes the Bulldogs eye!
                        > Jeanette
                        >
                        >  ¸•*¨'*•.¸       Friendship, the golden thread that ties all hearts together!
                        >  ../l • • l\..    Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart!
                        > .(/( • ,)\).    She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
                        >  .(,,)*(,,)   The best psychiatrist in the world can't help you as much as a puppy licking your face!
                        > In the rythm of the needles there is music for the soul!
                        >

                        > >________________________________

                        I would like to try you design with my son if at all possible
                      • Billy Parsons
                        Message 11 of 25 , May 29, 2013
                          Love the cobra and I for one would love to see a diagram for it.
                          Billy Parsons
                          Computer Doctor
                          5711 Skye St.
                          Alexandria, LA 71303
                          (318) 619-9040
                        • trumpetpartner
                          Message 12 of 25 , Dec 22, 2013

                            I would be interested in trying the $2 octopus.

                          • Hans nolde
                            Message 13 of 25 , Dec 22, 2013
                              How do I stop the emails from you guys?

                              ------------------------------
                              On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 6:07 PM EST trumpetpartner@... wrote:

                              >I would be interested in trying the $2 octopus.
                            • Bruce Martin
                              Message 14 of 25 , Dec 22, 2013

                                I would for sure. Great job

                                On May 17, 2013 9:36 AM, "Jason Osborne" <n77jco@...> wrote:

                                the lion and squid are great

                                On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Chris Lott <chris@...> wrote:

                                On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM, janessa_munt <janessamunt@...> wrote:

                                Here are some models designed by me .  I'm considering diagramming them, would anyone be interested in those?

                                The Lion and the Bow-Tie!

                                Chris Lott <chris@...>