Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Herman Lau flower-in-a-pot

  • Andrew Hans
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2013
      There are a number of diagrams out there, so step 21 could be anything.

      Which diagram and where did you get it--from the archives on moneyfolders unite?

      "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life."
      -W. Somerset Maugham

      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        The one diagram by kevin lee. title of the document %24flower-in-a-pot. it is a pdf file. Any help would be great.
      • Johnny
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2013
          Yes I got it from the files and on the pdf file named %24Flower-in-a-pot.pdf

          Thank you for any help.