New? Source for new/crisp $1 bills

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 5:28 AM
      I just stumbled upon a new source of dollar bills for me this morning. I went to my local Wal-Mart to pick up some printer ink and scrounge up some suitable dollar bills from the cashier, when she suggests I go to the customer service desk. I go to the customer service desk and inquire about getting some new dollar bills when the lady tells me that they carry new $1 bills for the cashiers in convenient bundles of 20. I grab my ink and my 20 new bills and head on home happy as a clam. Just thought I'd share.