Koi and e-bay

  • Kathy Knapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      So far, this is my  correspondence with the person offering the Koi,

      10:45 am Dear jack_willson27,

      The Koi is lovely, and I wish I was able to fold it. However, Won Park is the designer, and I was lucky enough to watch him in person fold this incredible creation.. You do not give him credit, and I wonder if you have his permission to sell the fold, especially without credit?

      mommawoody

      11:25am
      Dear mommawoody,

      Who are you really

      - jack_willson27

      11:25am Dear mommawoody,

      Are you friends with that guy or a family member?

      - jack_willson27

      12:22 pm my reply through e-mail:

      I met Won at an origami convention.

      and now at 8:40pm, nothing else from him.  Has anyone else had contact with him?