Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Koi fish for sale not attributed to Won?

  • Bob (JR) Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
       I went to the EBAY store for this person and it looks like there are many other folders other than Won Park whose models may have been copied.

      Bob

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        This guy actually doesn't live relatively far from me. If you want me to beat him up jk but, I think it's unethical to steal someone's work.

        Sent from my iPhone