Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Koi fish for sale not attributed to Won?

  • C Mac
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      Kathy:

      You are a vigilant angel, Thank you for your sharp eye and your high ethical standards,
      your post covers not only Won, but all of us of this fine guild. I think I commented
      once before, when a 'troll' takes from one of us, it takes from all of us.  I hope Won
      will address this promptly.   As a family, I hope we all support each other and give
      Won the support he needs to correct this matter, again,  thank you for your vigilance.

      To your good health.                                                          C.Mc.

      I was perusing e-bay and saw this Koi by Jack Willson27, and the way it is stated, he seems to indicate it is his.
      Won is not mentioned. Is there a problem that needs addressing by Won?
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONEY-ORIGAMI-KOI-FISH-GREAT-GIFT-IDEA-MADE-OF-1-DOLLAR-BILL-/251040302613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a732b0615

    • Bob (JR) Young
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
         I went to the EBAY store for this person and it looks like there are many other folders other than Won Park whose models may have been copied.

        Bob

        I was perusing e-bay and saw this Koi by Jack Willson27, and the way it is stated, he seems to indicate it is his. Won is not mentioned. Is there a problem that needs addressing by Won? http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONEY-ORIGAMI-KOI-FISH-GREAT-GIFT-IDEA-MADE-OF-1-DOLLAR-BILL-/251040302613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a732b0615
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          This guy actually doesn't live relatively far from me. If you want me to beat him up jk but, I think it's unethical to steal someone's work.

          Sent from my iPhone