5-Dollar Lincoln Ring

  • Chris Lott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
      Somewhere in the past I saw a 5-dollar ring that showed Lincoln's face
      on top. I'm looking for diagrams or instructional video to make such a
      thing. Does anyone know where I might find them?

      Chris Lott <chris@...>
    • Kathy Knapp
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013

        Somewhere in the past I saw a 5-dollar ring that showed Lincoln's face
        on top. I'm looking for diagrams or instructional video to make such a
        thing. Does anyone know where I might find them?
        Where it is 3 columns wide, midway on the right is a bill with George as a Diamond, , so if you can find 'old' Lincoln's this would work.  I may have made it with the off center Lincoln, but he is also much larger.
        Kathy Knapp,
        Peoria, Illinois, USA
        Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low