Re: [moneyfolders_unite] My Tetrahedra

  • Mizz N
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11 1:15 PM
      I made two of these and gave them as tips to two local organists one night. I have also made them from paper that looks like different kinds of wood...one with one section of blue paper with white stars, the rest of the pieces out of red and white stripe paper....they are hanging from the ceiling of my craft room with many other kusudama balls.
      MizzN