flower in a pot by herman lau

  • liangmaryann
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hello. I am Mary Ann
      Excuse me guys, but I have a problem with the diagram of the origami flower in a pot by Herman Lau. The problem is in step 21 and with the note that is there. I want to know to which mountain fold is refering the note. And the image in step 24 is not like the result that I have.
      Please could anybody help me?
      Thanks for read this post. Bless you.!
    • thebigbluevan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
        Check the "files" section of the club online. In there is a folder called "photo guides." There is a photo step-by-step guide for this model. It's not perfect, but hopefully it will help you!

        -e