am going on 'special notice' for a few days

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 11:21 AM

      I need ot check into teh mental helath clinic for a few days to have my meds tweaked...so I'm going on special notices on all my groups for a few days.

      I will check in with swap co-ordinators when I get back if I dont's ee my assignments in my INBOX when I get back.  I will also check the databases for partners when I return as well...whcih I expect will be Tuesday or Weds.

      Prayers are appreciated, but this is not a criss situation at this time.  It's more of a move to avert a crisis situation.

      Talk you all next week!

      big polar bear hugs, Christy
      pinkpolarbear on Ravelry