Re: Won Park's Toilet

  • Michael Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
      I hope this helps. I recorded me doing the steps you need help in. I folded it, unfolded it and refolded it so you can see what I am doing. I hope it is clear enough. I don't have the right gear to setup a good angle or anything. It is easier to precrease and much as you can before doing the folds.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIy2pRWNNwY
    • Blue
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        Hello. To anyone who was looking for help on Won Park's Dollar Toilet, I did not know the settings were private and have since changed them. I have fixed that and it is now ready to view.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIy2pRWNNwY

        -Mike
      • Chan Ha
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
          Hi Everybody!

          I'm working on Won's Park's Toilet and i need some help.  I am lost going from step 19 to 20; the illustration is not very clear.  Can someone explain to me how to get from step 19 to 20?

          Thanks!

          Chan