Re: [moneyfolders_unite] Won Park's Toilet

  • my442ragtop
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
      Yes ! , I need help thru steps 29-31 .  I tried 5 times / w new bills , and I get caught here also.
      I have a folded one up to step 28 in Won Parks book .
      Waiting for help also .  ; )

      In a message dated 1/20/2013 4:32:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rryan_1@... writes:

      Is there anyone that may be able to help explain steps 29-31 in Won's toilet model? Thanks for your help.

    • Michael Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
        I hope this helps. I recorded me doing the steps you need help in. I folded it, unfolded it and refolded it so you can see what I am doing. I hope it is clear enough. I don't have the right gear to setup a good angle or anything. It is easier to precrease and much as you can before doing the folds.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIy2pRWNNwY
      • Blue
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
          Hello. To anyone who was looking for help on Won Park's Dollar Toilet, I did not know the settings were private and have since changed them. I have fixed that and it is now ready to view.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIy2pRWNNwY

          -Mike
        • Chan Ha
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4 7:19 PM
            Hi Everybody!

            I'm working on Won's Park's Toilet and i need some help.  I am lost going from step 19 to 20; the illustration is not very clear.  Can someone explain to me how to get from step 19 to 20?

            Thanks!

            Chan