Dragon claws

  • kurazu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
      The dragon's claws in Won Park's book "Extreme Origami" is very difficult.

      --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, "trumpetpartner" wrote:

      > Sorry, I tried to make a video over the weekend. I found I had trouble with the collapse, lol. I'll make another one over the holiday. This time I'll drink the beers after I record the video.
      >
      > --- In moneyfolders_unite@yahoogroups.com, M wrote:
      > >
      > > That'd be so wonderful !!! Thanks, Mike!!
      > >
      > > -M
      > >
      > > On Nov 12, 2012, at 11:39 AM, "trumpetpartner" wrote:
      > >
      > > > I might be able to help with the collapse in step 39. To be honest, I'm not completely clear on step 42 myself. I'll post a link if I ever get around to it.
      > > >
      > > > -Mike

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
        Won based it upon the method Kamiya used for the claws on bahamut/divine dragon.

        If you have diagrams for that model, it might help illuminate how to fold the claws on Won's dragon.

        michael
        http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/